Friday, December 20, 2013

SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION in a NUTSHELL


 THE UNIVERSE:  "I AM THE BREATH OF THE WIND, THE WARMTH OF THE SUN, THE SPIRIT OF THE FOREST - WITH ALL ITS PLANTS AND ANIMALS. THERE IS NO 'SPACE' WHERE I 'END' AND SOMETHING 'ELSE' BEGINS."  THIS IS THE TRUTH.

      When we KNOW this experientially, we will know the purpose of life and our role in this particular lifetime. Meditating, communing with nature, nurturing loving relationships, serving with no expectation of reward, and reading words of wisdom and ACTING ON THEM are all excellent ways to advance on 'THE PATH'. 
     Activating the "spiritual body"  (focusing on the energy system of the brain/spine and central nervous system) also greatly accelerates spiritual growth and the realization of oneness. This involves working with the energy centres known as chakras and the vertical energy channels.  Prana (life force energy) or its concentrated form "kundalini", make their way up towards the head/brain.  This practice involves using the breath as a vehicle to speed up the process.
     The fastest way, according to the Masters, is TO KNOW YOU ARE THERE ALREADY. This is in line with the path of wisdom (jnana yoga) where we focus on the question "who am I"  and the answer "I am the great I AM".  If we are unable to "KNOW" this yet, there is nothing wrong with ENJOYING THE DAY TO DAY JOURNEY of self-discovery. Cheers.

Please respond if this subject matter interests you.  I welcome all thoughts, comments, and questions

Feel free to visit our website at  www.artofspirit.ca .  Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. I think doubt is a huge obstacle, not insurmountable, but needs your attention to rectify, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. growth is important

    ReplyDelete
  3. going down life's path, we continue learning and moving forward with gaining more and more strength

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you nadin, we learn that the power is inside us. We build it up step by step, experience by experience, belief by belief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everybody should be doing yoga for mindfulness, and they should also be opening up their chakras.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand the big focus on chakras, what's the benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. spiritual awakening

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. spiritual enlightenment

    ReplyDelete